The Best Simultaneous Multi-track Full Service Home Recording Studio in Wichta Kansas is Traina Studios. Specializing in unsigned bands that want to create top quality music and keep their rights and royalties. Dewight Traina designed and built this studio to have the freedom to create top quality music.
Cymbals. Pearl hardware and a Pearl Eliminator double bass pedal.
. "Which gives me the flexibility to hit record for about 3 days non stop if I wanted to."
Recording bands in is much easier also. Running a snake to the live room and a Quality Beheringer Headphone Amp, A band can direct in the guitars and bass and I can get perfect drum track just like they practice it. So important because the songs grow cold trying to record it the old school way. Often, if the bass player is a seasoned professional, I can get the bass tracks at the same time. Now that is efficient use of band space and time.
We have finished full length albums in as little as a weeks' time, working some crazy hours so a band can fly back home for a show. If you would like to know the secrets to home recording and get the answers to some tough questions I have learned on my own over the last three years, I have a new series of reports to help.
Registered Home Recording Studio since November 2008. Member of ASCAP both as a Publisher and an Artist, Dewight Traina knows everything you need to be successful in the music industry. Get your music released worldwide and keep your royalties. I can show you how!
Band Promotion and Marketing is an important aspect in todays online world. Dewight has spent the last few years focused on Internet Marketing, Engineering great music and Playing live music. Over 140 live performances from Dallas to Nebraska, he also has the contacts needed for Midwest Success.
The only thing holding you back from your dreams now is action. Set your musical career on the right path today. http://trainastudios.com.
"I chose to make it a home recording studio for purely selfish reasons."
He wanted the luxury to create and work with music at any time, even at 3AM. He designed and built the best home recording studio from a completely empty basement. Investing in state-of-the-art equipment so that the only focus is on the music. Spending over $60,000, the money was not even in his mind. Having the right Home Recording Studio Equipment that is complete and reliable and set up ready to record was the most important aspect. And of course the acoustics."I spent over 3,000 dollars on the acoustical foam that covers both the control room and the live room."
"The only thing I wanted in the microphones was the specific instrument and it is awesome!"
In his home recording studio always ready to play is his favorite drum set, a Pearl Session Custom Dark Green Fade to Black Drum Set. All Zildjian"The only thing I wanted in the microphones was the specific instrument and it is awesome!"
"I can walk in the room, open Logic Pro 9
, my template is all set. Hit the power switch for the Mackie 1640
and control room headphone amp to come to life. Enable the 10 tracks I use for drums. I walk out the control room to my drum set, put on my headphones and I am recording within 5 minuets. It is so much easier to be creative when you are writing songs. That is just one benefit of having your recording studio at home."
Perfect recorded band practice for when that one idea for a new track comes along. Quietly in the control room sitting on the desk is an Apple Book 2TB firewired to the iMac G5Recording bands in is much easier also. Running a snake to the live room and a Quality Beheringer Headphone Amp, A band can direct in the guitars and bass and I can get perfect drum track just like they practice it. So important because the songs grow cold trying to record it the old school way. Often, if the bass player is a seasoned professional, I can get the bass tracks at the same time. Now that is efficient use of band space and time.
We have finished full length albums in as little as a weeks' time, working some crazy hours so a band can fly back home for a show. If you would like to know the secrets to home recording and get the answers to some tough questions I have learned on my own over the last three years, I have a new series of reports to help.
- How to design and set up a home recording studio from scratch?
- What is the best equipment for a Home Recording Studio?
- What is the first thing you need to capture the perfect recording in a Home Recording Studio?
- How to tune and set up a drum set for a quality recording?
- Best Home Recording Studio Microphones
to use for todays recording equipment?
- Why I chose Apple to run my studio, my home business and my personal life?
- Why I designed my own Home Recording Studio Control Room Desk.
Registered Home Recording Studio since November 2008. Member of ASCAP both as a Publisher and an Artist, Dewight Traina knows everything you need to be successful in the music industry. Get your music released worldwide and keep your royalties. I can show you how!
Band Promotion and Marketing is an important aspect in todays online world. Dewight has spent the last few years focused on Internet Marketing, Engineering great music and Playing live music. Over 140 live performances from Dallas to Nebraska, he also has the contacts needed for Midwest Success.
The only thing holding you back from your dreams now is action. Set your musical career on the right path today. http://trainastudios.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment